Tuesday, January 1, 2008

מעשה ידינו- כוננה עלינו

Ah, what the hell! I have a song from a certain Mormon American (of Sweedish decent) from Alaska in my mind, and I just saw a girl put down fun song lyrics in her blog, so I said...what the hell!

"If I could tell the world just one thing, It would be that "we're all ok". And "not to worry, because worry is wasteful, and useless in times like these". I will not be made useless! I won't be idled with despair! I will gather myself around my faith for light does the darkness most fear! My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours they are my own, and I am never broken!

Poverty stole your golden shoes, but it didn't steal your laughter. And heartache came to visit me, but I knew it wasn't ever after. We will fight, not out of spite. For someone must stand up for what's right, 'cause where there's a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing!

In the end only kindness matters.

I will get down on my knees and I will pray.

My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours they are my own, and I am never broken! We are never broken!

We are God's eyes, God's hands, God's mind.
We are God's eyes, God's hands, God's mind.
We are God's eyes, God's hands, God's heart.
We are God's hands. We are God's hands!"

Jewel Kilcher

עבד

No comments: