Monday, August 3, 2009

Mr. ILARIJS

I wanted to take an opportunity to honorably introduce my current sixth blog follower. Now, I know I haven't formally introduced my previous followers on my blog, but that's because they're fairly "well known". Not so my current comrade, unless some of you are already familiar with Mr. Ilarijs.

For those of you who aren't: Ilarijs is actually a Latvian stuffed squirrel, who follows his two owners around everywhere they go, and blogs about it! The truth his he's probably pretty unique among stuffed squirrels (unless there are others with blogs that I'm unaware of). Ilarijs is actually quite popular, appearing in artwork and local magazines, as well having well over eighty followers. What he sees in my blog I don't know, but what I do know is I myself have been considering the purchasing of a stuffed "fuzzy bunny" to perhaps accompany me in all my travels...

2 comments:

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

That is really funny!

what language is his blog in?

הצעיר שלמה בן רפאל לבית שריקי ס"ט said...

Ha, I know. Like I said, it's in Latvian. Tyhere's a translation option on his page, but it comes out really wierd in English...