Monday, January 19, 2009

'dis blasted 'ouse

*sigh*, having to be "at home" (in Brooklyn) for me is quite the chore...or punishment more like.. ...I've been living here "full time" for well over a year now...and I know I must stay for the meanwhile....but it so difficult...there is so very little that is admirable about Brooklyn.. ....though to a large extent I suppose I've learnt to overlook the aspects of this place that do not find favor with me..and basically just ignore it.. ..still, every once in a while pangs come to me like the pangs of birth, reproving me for every day I continue to reside here..

...in my mind at times it's actually quite the subject...though something I rarely if ever verbalize... .."where is it that I must go?" you may ask.. ..honestly; anywhere else.. ...even a few miles out is basically enough for me.. ...I mean, there are still so many things even in this --the American north east-- that I've yet to see...

..very well then....

No comments: